- Where is Endava’s corporate headquarters?
125 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AR, United Kingdom
- When did Endava go public?
Endava's IPO priced on 26th July 2018.
- On what stock exchange(s) is Endava traded and under what symbol?
Endava’s class A shares, in the form of American Depositary Shares, or ADSs, are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DAVA”. Each ADS represents the right to receive one Class A share.
- How can I purchase Endava’s shares?
Endava's ADSs (representing Class A ordinary shares) can be purchased on the open market through any registered broker.
- Does Endava pay a dividend on its stock?
Endava does not currently pay dividends and does not anticipate dividends in the forseable future.
- What is Endava’s CUSIP?
The CUSIP for Endava's ADS is 29260V105.
- When is Endava’s fiscal year ended?
Endava's financial year ends on 30 June.
- Who is Endava’s Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm?
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is 1 Embankment Place, London WC2N 6RH
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
You can contact our investor relations group here.
- Where can I find all of the SEC filings for Endava? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
SEC filings can be found here.
- How do I get added to Endava’s email distribution list?
You can signup for email alerts here.
- What is an American Depositary Share (ADS)?
An American Depositary Share (ADS) is a security that represents an ownership interest in the shares of a foreign company trading on a U.S. securities market. The shares represented by the ADSs are held by a U.S. depositary bank and are evidenced by certificates called American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), although the terms ADS and ADR are often used interchangeably. ADSs enable U.S. investors to buy shares in foreign companies without undertaking cross-border transactions (i.e., in U.S. dollars), and they trade, clear and settle in accordance with U.S. market regulations and conventions.
- What is an ADR/Ordinary Share ratio?
This ratio reflects the number of ordinary shares that correspond to 1 ADS. In the case of Endava, each ADS represents 1 Class A share.
- How do I contact Endava’s Depositary Bank?
Citibank, N.A. has agreed to act as the depositary for the American Depositary Shares. Citibank’s depositary offices are located at 388 Greenwich Street, New York, New York 10013.
- What does a depositary bank do?
A depositary is a bank that facilitates cross-border trading of an issuer’s shares. Among other things, depositary banks provide ADS issuance and cancellation services, and associated stock transfer services such as maintaining the register of holders, distributing dividends in U.S. dollars, providing annual meeting services and executing corporate actions. So, in practice, the depositary bank maintains records of the holders of ADSs and manages the flow of shares between the two separate markets, essentially converting ordinary shares into ADSs when there is demand in the U.S., and converting ADSs back into ordinary shares when there is demand for the ordinary shares.
- Are holders of ADSs entitled to vote at Endava’s annual general meeting?
Holders of ADSs may authorize Citibank, N.A., Endava’s Depositary, to act as a proxy in exercising voting rights according to the number of Class A shares represented by their respective ADSs.